View in original language
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- English Potatoes800 g
- Wheat flour250 g
- Wheat semolina250 g
- Parmesan cheese100 g
- Nutmeg to taste
- Salt10 g
- Water3 l
- Soybean oil to taste
- Peel the potatoes set aside
- Place the potatoes that are reserved for cooking in the liter of water until they are soft
- Once the potatoes are very soft, remove the water from the potato and keep it in the fridge.
- With the potatoes very cold, add the egg yolks. Parmesan cheese, salt, nutmeg, wheat flour and semolina
- With all the ingredients added, place on a table and knead until the dough is very smooth and with a firm texture.
- Once the dough is ready, roll the dough until it forms a cylinder and then cut it with a knife in 2 cm and set aside.
- In a pan add 2 liters of water on the stove to cook the gnocchi, when it starts to rise, remove it with a sieve and add it to an aluminum bowl with ice water to stop it from continuing to cook.
- When it is finished cooking, drain all the gnocchi until there is no water, add a little soy oil to prevent it from sticking
- Once you've done all the preparation steps, you can choose a sauce according to your taste.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like