Gluten-free Ravioli Margherita
View in original language
- Mix swm gluten flour | 1 cup
- Olive oil | 1 tablespoon
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Salt | 1 coffee spoon
- Grated Mozzarella | 200 g
- Large tomato without skin and seeds, cut into cubes | 1 unit(s)
- Chopped Basil | 6 unit(s)
- I mix the ingredients until they are ready to open. In the sequence of photos is the sweet spot. I open the dough and with the cutter or the mouth of a glass I cut the dough.
It is simpler to fill the dough and apply water to the edges before covering with the other part of dough and cutting.
- For the filling, just mix the ingredients.
After molding the dough I take it to the fridge to rest. Close to serving time, boil water in a large pot and add salt. 3 or 4 minutes is enough.
- To accompany, it can be a butter sauce with sage. Or even a clear beef or chicken broth. On this occasion I used a classic tomato sauce!
Gluten free and full of flavor. A recipe to impress and delight!
Did you like this recipe?