Gluten free Italian lunch
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Gluten-free spaghetti pasta400 g
- Onion1/2 unit(s)
- Small green bell pepper1/2 unit(s)
- Tomato Passata1 cup
- Tomato1 unit(s)
- Bacon150 g
- Chicken leg and drumstick2 unit(s)
- Salt and seasoning to taste
- Lemon1 unit(s)
- Ready-made Polenta to taste
- Dough preparation method: In a skillet add the chopped bacon, and fry well. Remove the bacon, and fry the onion and green pepper in the remaining fat. Add the passata and tomatoes, and seasonings to taste, such as salt and pepper.
- In a pan, cook the gluten-free pasta, according to the time it says on the packaging. Drain the water and stir the pasta into the sauce. Place the fried bacon on top.
- For the chicken, we only seasoned it with salt and lemon, and I roasted it in the airfryer at 200 degrees for approximately 40 minutes.
- The polenta is pre-made, so we bake it in the airfryer at 200 degrees for approximately 20 minutes.
- This meal has approximately 965 kcal.