View in original language
- Milk | 100 ml
- Oil | 100 ml
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- chemical yeast powder | 1 tablespoon
- Salt | 1/2 tablespoon
- Butter for greasing | 0 to taste
- With a wire whisk, beat the milk with the oil and the eggs until smooth.
- Add the flour, yeast and salt and mix well.
- Arrange in an English cake tin (10 x 23 cm x 6 cm high) greased with butter.
- Bake in a preheated oven (180°C) for about 30 minutes or until golden.
- Unmold onto a wire rack and serve with butter or jam, as a hot mix (with slices of cheese and ham) or as bruschetta (recipe below)
- Cut the bread into 1 cm thick slices, place on a baking sheet and drizzle with 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Bake in a preheated oven (180°C) for 20 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Out of the oven, rub 1 clove of garlic over the toast and serve with seasoned tomato and topping of your choice.
Did you like this recipe?