Gluten-free and lacto-free cornbread
View in original language
- Rice flour150 g
- Cornmeal150 g
- Sour or sweet povilho100 g
- Xanthan Gum4 g
- Salt1 coffee spoon
- Brown sugar025 cup
- Dry Biological Yeast10 g
- Eggs2 unit(s)
- Vinegar1 coffee spoon
- Warm water125 cup
- Vegetable oil025 cup
- Mix all the dry elements very well.
- Add the eggs, a little water and mix well.
- Stir the dough until all the water is used (it is very dense).
- Grease the pan, sprinkle with cornmeal and add the dough.
- Let the dough rest until it doubles in size. About 20 minutes in two hot, but it can vary a little.
- Leave the oven to heat for 15 minutes at 235-250 degrees.
- Place the dough in the oven for about 40 minutes at 220-240 degrees.