Garlic and oil pasta with tomato and olive
View in original language
- Garlic4 unit(s)
- Olive oil4 tablespoon
- Macaroni200 g
- seedless tomato2 unit(s)
- Pitted Olives150 g
- Chives to taste
- In a pan over low heat, mix the oil and garlic, cutting into very thin slices.
- Meanwhile, cook the macaroni.
- When the garlic starts to turn golden brown, remove the pan from the heat.
- Add tomato and olive
- Finish by mixing your cooked pasta with the garlic, olive and tomato sauté
- Cut the chives and put them in the pasta.