GARLIC AND OIL MACARONI
View in original language
- spaghetti noodles | 1/2 unit(s)
- Parsley | 1/3 unit(s)
- Olive oil | 1/2 cup
- GARLIC | 4 unit(s)
- Black Pepper | 1 to taste
- Grated Cheese | 1 to taste
Put the water to heat and only add the salt and the pasta when the water is really boiling, bubbling;
- While the pasta cooks, leave it to the point, chop the parsley and set aside;
In a large skillet, heat ½ cup of olive oil and add 4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Do everything on low heat. DO NOT let the garlic brown, this will make it bitter and that's not what we want ne lol
When the pasta is almost done, (a little firm, it can't be soft) drain and pass it straight to the garlic pan with olive oil (still on low heat);
- Try and adjust the salt and sprinkle with black pepper. Add the parsley and mix well.
Finish with flaked garlic and grated Parmesan cheese to taste.
Did you like this recipe?