View in original language
- Eggs2 unit(s)
- Sugar1 cup
- Milk1 cup
- Wheat flour2.1/2 cup
- Baking powder1 tablespoon
- Cinnamon for sprinkling1 tablespoon
- Oil for frying1 l
- Mix all the ingredients until you get a creamy and homogeneous mass.
- Heat a pan with plenty of oil so the dumplings can float.
- When the oil is very hot, with a spoon, start putting small amounts of dough, and fry until golden brown.
- Place the cookies on the paper towel and then roll in the cinnamon sugar.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like