View in original language
- Traditional Noodles to taste
- Garlic to taste
- Onion to taste
- Olive oil5 ml
- Salt to taste
- Put the pasta on to cook. Note: cannot stay in the traction point It has to be Al Dente (a little tougher)
- Grate the garlic into strips and the onion.
- Add in the pan with the oil, and let it brown to the point of getting dark.
- After draining the pasta. Toss in the sauté pan.
- Stir for about 2 to 3 minutes in a row so it doesn't burn.
- And ready your maceration is ready.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like