Fresh pasta (Original)
View in original language
- Wheat flour300 g
- Semolina200 g
- Eggs5 unit(s)
- Refined salt (pinch)1 unit(s)
- Olive oil12 g
- Make a volcano with the wheat flour and semolina and in the middle add the eggs, olive oil and a pinch of salt. (Always use 100g + 1 whole egg for each person)
- Beat the eggs lightly and gradually incorporate the flour. Then place this mixture on a marble or wooden countertop and knead this dough until smooth.
- If the dough is too wet, add flour (always little by little so you don't make mistakes) and if it's too dry, add water.
- When the dough is smooth, wrap in plastic wrap or place in a bowl and cover with a damp cloth napkin (so it doesn't dry out). Let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Divide this dough into 3 equal parts and pass the cylinder or roll out until it's very thin. Cut into the shape of the dough you prefer and let it dry wrapped in wheat flour.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
delicious ground beef