View in original language
- 1/2 kg of wheat flour1/2 kg
- 10 g of yeast for bread10 g
- 15 g of salt15 g
- 20 g of sugar20 g
- 1 tablespoon (soup) if margarine1 tablespoon
- Dilute the yeast in a glass of warm water with the sugar.
- Mix the other ingredients.
- Knead and lift, pushing the dough forward with the palm of your hand and folding it in on itself.
- If necessary, add more water and more flour.
- The dough should not stick to your hands.
- It should look light and spongy.
- Let it rest for two hours.
- Then, knead again and prepare the bread, giving it the desired shape and place on the greased tray.
- If it's sticky, sprinkle more flour on top.
- Let her rest another hour.
- Heat the oven and brush the bread with water before placing it in the oven.
- Bake for 40 minutes or so.