View in original language
- Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Garlic Clove | 2 unit(s)
- Tomato | 1 unit(s)
- Salt | to taste
- Oregano | to taste
- Mustard | 1 teaspoon
- Mortadella without bacon (Exelcer) | 200 g
- Olive oil | 1 coffee spoon
- Water for the sauce | 300 ml
- Spaghetti Pasta | 200 g
- Hot Water | 1 l
- Chop the garlic, onion and tomato. Place in a pan along with olive oil and sauté.
- At the beginning, the tomato leaves your stew humid, when it dries add 20 ml of water, and let it dry and add another 30 ml of water.
- Stir and do not let it burn.
- Cut the mortadella into cubes. Put about three cubes in the sauce to taste the sauce and reserve the rest.
- I put the three mortadella cubes, the salt, the oregano and the mustard in the sauce, stirred and added 250 ml and let it boil.
- And to summarize the sauce and crumbled tomato, I put the rest of the mortadella.
- Preparing the dough In a pan, I put 1 liter of hot water, let it boil and added the dough. When the dough grows and becomes white and soft, it's ready. About 15 minutes boiling.
I eat a string of dough to see if it's ready.
- Ready dough I put it in a colander and pass running water.
- Pasta and sauce ready mixed both. Very hot sauce.
- Personal testimonial: I served the pasta and put a few pieces of mozzarella cheese (the heat of the sauce melted the cheese) on the first serving, on the second I ate it without cheese and both were delicious.
Did you like this recipe?