View in original language
- Wheat flour (no yeast); | 2 cup
- Milk (your choice) | 2 cup
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Oil | 2 tablespoon
- Salt | 0 to taste
- Ground beef or shredded chicken. | 1/2 kg
- Corn and peas. | 1 can(s)
- Seasoning of your choice. | 1 to taste
- sour cream | 2 unit(s)
- Small Ketchup | 1 unit(s)
In a blender, add the milk, pasta, eggs, oil and salt. Beat until the mixture is very homogeneous.
Bake in a shallow skillet, fill with the meat of your choice.
Half a kilo of ground beef or chicken, use the seasonings of your choice, cook in a little water, after cooking, add the corn and peas, then cream and you can fill your dough.
- Rose sauce:
Mix the cream and ketchup in a bowl.
Put it in a plastic tube and cover your pancakes.
Did you like this recipe?