In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Spaghetti200 g
- Cooked and desalted dried meat250 g
- Diced Bacon150 g
- Sliced pepperoni150 g
- Tomato extract2 tablespoon
- Chopped Ripe Tomato100 g
- Chopped red onion1 unit(s)
- Crushed Garlic1 tablespoon
- Coriander and chives to taste
- Smoked Paprika, Salt, Black Pepper to taste
- I started by frying the meats, first I fried the bacon over low heat to release all the fat, then I added the dried meat in small pieces and the sliced pepperoni, the meats started to brown, I added the garlic and onion and fried them together.
- I added the broken pasta, mixed it well with the stew, added the spices, added 400ml of hot water, left it cooking over medium heat, as it dried I added more water.
- 15 to 20 minutes is how long this pasta is ready. As soon as the broth dried, I turned off the fire and finished with green smell.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Nonna's thigh with baked potatoes
stale bread pudding
Avocado Salad Dressing