View in original language
- Eggplant | 2 unit(s)
- Diced onion | 1 unit(s)
- Diced Tomatoes | 1 unit(s)
- Diced dry sausage | 1 unit(s)
- Sauce sachet | 1 unit(s)
- Sliced Mozzarella Cheese | 200 g
- Grated Parmesan Cheese | 50 g
- Cut the eggplant into thin slices and pass it in the heated skillet with olive oil to soften a little and set aside.
- In a pan, sauté the onion, tomato and sausage.
Add the sauce sachet and adjust the salt.
- Place a little sauce on a baking sheet and place a few slices of eggplant, on top of which place slices of cheese and sauce.
Make layers until you end up with sauce and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake at 180° for 20 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Serve with grilled chicken fillet 😉😋😋😋😋
Did you like this recipe?