easy lemon pie
View in original language
- 1 package of cornstarch biscuit (piraque)1 unit(s)
- 3 lemons3 unit(s)
- 2 tablespoons of margarine2 coffee spoon
- 1 can of condensed milk1 can(s)
- Grind the biscuit in a blender, place it in a bowl and add the margarine and knead with your hand, until you can shape the dough.
- Put the dough in a shape with the removable bottom, covering the bottom and sides, put it in the oven (high heat) for 10 minutes to give the dough a golden color, book.
- put the condensed milk in a bowl and add the lemon juice, leave it to your taste (if you prefer more sour or sweeter).
- Pour the stuffing over the dough, to give it a touch, put lemon zest on the stuffing, and that's it, take it to the fridge for about 2 hours, then just unmold and taste.
- Hope you like it!