Easy Home Bread
View in original language
- Wheat flour1 kg
- Oil1/2 cup
- Chemical Baking Powder1 tablespoon
- Sugar2 tablespoon
- Salt1 coffee spoon
- Warm water2 cup
- Mix the sugar with the yeast and the warm water.
- Then add the oil and salt.
- Finally, add the flour little by little, mixing well until the point of kneading.
- Knead the dough for 10 minutes and divide into three equal parts.
- Open each part of the dough with a rolling pin, then roll it up like a roulade and place it in the greased shape.
- Let rise for 1 hour or until doubled in size. Bake at 200° for approximately 40 minutes.