View in original language
- Couscous Flocão Corn Flour | 1 unit(s)
- Salt | to taste
- Water | 2 cup
- Butter or margarine | 1 tablespoon
- In a container we will mix our ingredients, add the corn flour and salt to taste, mix well and then add water gradually. Take care not to get too wet, then just let the dough rest for approximately 5 minutes.
- After the rest time, we are going to use the butter to grease our couscous pan with the help of a paper towel.
- After having greased our couscous pan, we are going to put all our dough in the couscous pan and put it on the fire to cook for 10 to 20 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like