Easy and creamy carbonara
View in original language
- Boiling water | 2.5 l
- Salt (for cooking pasta) | 1 tablespoon
- Spaghetti | 250 g
- Bacon | 200 g
- Free-range egg | 4 unit(s)
- Yolks (free-range egg) | 2 unit(s)
- Freshly ground black pepper | to taste
- Salt (for carbonara) | 1 coffee spoon
- Parmesan or grated semi-cured cheese | 200 g
- Onion, chopped into small cubes | 2 tablespoon
- Parsley | to taste
- Heat a pan with the water and 1 tablespoon of salt, when it starts to boil, add the pasta, cook for the time indicated by the manufacturer, so that the pasta is al-dente.
- While the water heats up, chop the bacon into cubes.
Heat a skillet and brown the bacon. When it starts to brown, add the onion.
In a bowl, beat the yolks, eggs, grated cheese, a pinch of salt and plenty of freshly ground black pepper.
- Remove the pasta from the hot water, placing it directly in the pan with the golden bacon and onion. Turn off the fire. Shake well.
Add the egg and cheese mixture, mixing well and quickly, taking care to avoid the egg touching the bottom of the pan directly. This can cook the egg leaving the carbonara looking like a scrambled egg.
Serve and eat while still hot, finishing with a little chopped parsley.
Did you like this recipe?