dwarf banana cake
View in original language
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- Sugar1 cup
- Oil1 cup
- Ripe dwarf banana3 unit(s)
- Wheat2 cup
- Milk1 cup
- Royal Baking Powder1 tablespoon
- In the mixer first beat the eggs, sugar and oil for about 5 minutes.
- After mixing, add the wheat and milk. And beat until well incorporated and as soon as you have everything very well mixed, add the yeast.
- While the dough is beating, peel the bananas and cut into long slices. and book
- Grease a medium square shape And pour the dough, after putting all the dough, it's time to add the bananas on top and then take it to the oven for 30 to 40 minutes. After baking let it cool and after the cake is already cold is the ideal time for you to taste 😍