View in original language
- Pasta package of your choice1 unit(s)
- tomato sauce400 g
- Cold water4 cup
- Salt to taste1 to taste
- Chopped Bacon200 g
- Chopped ham200 g
- Mozzarella200 g
- Sour cream250 g
- Brown the bacon in a pan and then drain the oil. Then brown the garlic and onion to your liking.
- Mix the pasta in a pressure cooker Cover it and put it on medium heat. After getting pressure, let it cook for 3 minutes and turn off the fire.
- Add the ham, mozzarella and bacon.
- Lastly, add the cream. Mix everything over low heat, until the cheese melts. Serve immediately