View in original language
- Milk1 l
- Wheat flour4 cup
- Oil1/2 cup
- Kinnor Broth Tablet1 unit(s)
- Salt to taste
- Chicken breast2 unit(s)
- Seasoning to taste
- Pasta: add the milk in a pan (preferably high) then the kinnor broth, oil and salt to taste, bring to a boil.
- After boiling, pour the flour into the pan and stir until you see the bottom of the pan and it's ready.
- Place the dough on top of a marble sink (clean and dry) and knead the dough until smooth.
- Stuffing: cook the chicken breast in a pressure cooker for about 30 minutes after cooking, shred your chicken.
- Place in a pan and add your favorite seasonings.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes and your chicken is ready.
- To assemble: make a ball that fits in the palm of your hand, then gently open it with your fingers.
- Add the stuffing, close until it forms a ball again and shape her pout.
- To coat you can pass in milk or egg and then in breadcrumbs.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Grandma Tiana's Chicken Drumstick