Couscous stuffed with pepperoni
View in original language
- Corn Flakes | 500 g
- Pepperoni sausage | 300 g
- Curd cheese | 400 g
- Water | 2 cup
- Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Salt | to taste
- Margarine | 2 tablespoon
- In a bowl, soak the corn dough for 5 minutes.
- Take a bowl and count the pepperoni into small pieces. And the cheese count in small pieces.
- After 5 minutes have passed, place the couscous in a couscous pan and bring to a boil.
- Take a frying pan put margarine to melt and put the pepperoni with onion for dora.
- And then add the curd cheese and mix well.
- Once the couscous is ready, pour it into the skillet and mix well.
- Is ready .
Did you like this recipe?