View in original language
- Cornmeal1 cup
- Wheat flour1 cup
- Chemical Baking Powder1 tablespoon
- Egg1 unit(s)
- Sugar1 cup
- Butter2 tablespoon
- Milk60 ml
- Place the cornmeal, wheat flour, yeast, sugar in a bowl and stir until combined.
- Then add the margarine and stir until it becomes crumbly.
- Then add the egg and mix well.
- Add the milk little by little until it starts to roll.
- If necessary, grease your hands with margarine to roll, as the dough gets a little sticky.
- After rolling, sprinkle sugar over the cookies.
- Bake in a preheated oven until golden on the bottom.