Cooked Ground beef pancake
View in original language
- Wheat flour | 2 cup
- Milk | 1.1/2 cup
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Oil | 5 tablespoon
- Ground beef | 400 g
- Chopped Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Tomato | 1 unit(s)
- Tomato sauce | 1 can(s)
- Sour cream | 1 can(s)
- Mozzarella | 500 g
- grated cheese | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- Beef Broth Tablet | 1 unit(s)
- Black pepper | to taste
- Olive oil | to taste
- Beat the eggs, milk, oil in a blender. With the blender still on, add the flour little by little. Once all the flour has been added, add the bouillon cube and salt to taste.
- Take a frying pan and grease it so you can start making the "disks" of the pancake dough. Take a ladle, put the dough and pour it into the frying pan making circular movements with the frying pan on the fire to give shape to the dough. For each ladle of dough, first, grease the skillet to make it better to handle.
- Wait for the dough to unglue and as soon as it happens, turn each dough on the other side and let it brown. Go putting these pancake discs in a wide container.
- In a pan put oil, brown the onion, garlic and add the meat. Then add salt to taste, pepper to taste and cover the pan.
- Let all the water dry and then put the tomato and cover again. Let it cook for about 3 minutes and mix. Then add the tomato sauce and mix well. Let it cook for another 10 minutes and turn off the heat.
- As soon as the sauce cools, add the cream and give that mixture. mixed? Now light the fire again and stir a little more for 5 minutes and turn off.
- On each disk of dough, place a slice of mozzarella and a portion of the meat sauce and roll up, placing them in a refractory.
- As soon as the refractory is complete, pour the rest of the sauce over the pancakes, sprinkle the grated cheese and bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Did you like this recipe?