Cooked Ground beef pancake
View in original language
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Milk | 1 cup
- Oil | 5 tablespoon
- Wheat flour | 1.1/2 cup
- Onion | 1/2 unit(s)
- Tomato | 1/2 unit(s)
- Pepper | 1/2 unit(s)
- Tomato Extract | 1/2 can(s)
- Mozzarella | 300 g
- Sour cream | 1 can(s)
- grated cheese | to taste
- Coriander | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- Whisk together the milk, oil and eggs in a blender.
- Add the wheat flour, a little grated cheese, salt to taste and beat well until the dough is consistent.
- Grease the skillet with a little oil
- With a ladle of beans, put the dough in the frying pan when you release it and because it is already good, then just turn it over and do it on the other side.
- Book the dough and let's go to the stuffing
- Chop the onion, onion, bell pepper and cilantro
- In a pan put the oil and brown the onion, then put the ground beef and let it cook until all the water comes out of the meat.
- Then put the tomato, pepper, cilantro and tomato extract, salt to taste and let it cook for a few more minutes until the sauce thickens.
- After that, let it cool down a bit, add the cream and mix well.
- Next step is to fill the pancake
- Take the dough, put a slice of mozzarella on top, a portion of the stuffing and roll up.
Do the same process with the whole pancake.
- Then place all the pancakes already stuffed and rolled up in a container, pour sauce on top and sprinkle with the grated cheese.
- Bake in the oven until the grated cheese is melted.
Did you like this recipe?