Cooked Ground beef pancake
View in original language
- Wheat flour | 1 cup
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Oil | 1 tablespoon
- Ground beef | 300 g
- Onion, tomato, garlic | 1 unit(s)
- Green Smell | 1 tablespoon
- Milk | 1 cup
- Grated Parmesan Cheese | 1 unit(s)
- Ready-made tomato sauce | 1 unit(s)
- In the blender, place the milk, salt, egg, a tablespoon of grated cheese and the wheat flour and beat everything.
- In a non-stick frying pan, place a ladle full of dough and let it brown one side then turn to brown the other, do this with all the dough.
- Sauté the ground beef with the seasonings above and to taste. Stuff the pancake. Put some sauce on the platter and arrange the pancakes then throw a little more sauce on top of them and finally the grated cheese and bake for 15 minutes.
- Note: if the amount of meat is too much, you can leave a little in the pan and add the tomato sauce to put it under and over the pancake.
Did you like this recipe?