Condensed milk bread
View in original language
- Eggs4 unit(s)
- Wheat Flour1.2 kg
- Condensed milk395 g
- Warm Milk (same measure as condensed milk)395 g
- Margarine1 tablespoon
- Soybean Oil1/2 cup
- Sugar5 tablespoon
- Salt1 coffee spoon
- Dry Yeast10 g
- In the blender place the warm milk, oil, margarine, sugar, condensed milk and eggs.
- Beat for 2 minutes to mix the ingredients well.
- Place in a basin.
- Add the yeast and stir to mix.
- Add salt and mix.
- Add 1 kilo of wheat and reserve the rest.
- Mix well.
- If the dough is sticking, add a little more flour.
- Place the dough on a countertop and knead for 10 minutes until soft and smooth.
- Model as you like.
- Grease a shape with oil and place the modeled dough.
- Cover with a dish towel and let it rest until the buns have doubled in size.
- Beat an egg yolk with 3 tablespoons of cold milk and brush over the buns.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 160°C until golden.
- Brush condensed milk over the buns and sprinkle grated coconut on top.
- It's a delight!