Colorful sweet potato gnocchi
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Roasted and mashed purple sweet potato500 g
- Roasted and mashed orange sweet potato500 g
- Brown rice flour to taste
- Sea salt to taste
- Olive oil to taste
- Minced garlic1 dessert spoon
- Mix each potato color separately with salt and rice flour until smooth.
- Shape the gnocchi and cook in a pan with boiling water seasoned with salt.
- When the gnocchi are on the surface they are ready. Slowly add to the pan and reserve.
- After all cooked, heat a nonstick skillet with the oil and brown the garlic. Reserve.
- In the same skillet with olive oil, sauté the gnocchi little by little and then mix them all with the golden garlic.