View in original language
- Condensed milk1 unit(s)
- grated coconut2 cup
- Oil95 ml
- Sugar1 cup
- Wheat2 cup
- Baking powder1 tablespoon
- Coconut milk1 unit(s)
- Eggs2 unit(s)
- Place the eggs, oil and sugar in the mixer until smooth.
- Then add the coconut milk, a cup of grated coconut and beat for 1 minute.
- Add the wheat flour, baking powder and beat until the dough is homogeneous.
- When the cake bakes, let it cool and set aside.
- In a pan add the condensed milk with the grated coconut stir until it thickens.
- Then unmold the cake and pour the icing on top.
- Then unmold the cake and throw the frosting on top