View in original language
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Milk | 240 ml
- Wheat flour | 230 g
- Sugar | 130 g
- Oil | 120 g
- 50% cocoa chocolate | 1 tablespoon
- Cinnamon powder | 10 g
- Chemical Yeast | 20 g
- Pinch of salt | to taste
- Can of condensed milk (cooked for 00:25 min in the pressure cooker) to the point of dulce de leche. | 1 can(s)
- Mix all the dough ingredients in a blender for approx. 00:03 minutes.
- Then pour the dough in greased shape and take it to the oven for approx 00:40 minutes at 180°C.
- Once ready, spread dulce de leche over the cake (I cooked a can of condensed milk) and finish decorating with sugar and cinnamon...
Did you like this recipe?