Chocolate Cake With Coverage
View in original language
- Unleavened Wheat | 3 cup
- Eggs | 4 unit(s)
- Chocolate powder | 4 tablespoon
- Milk | 1 cup
- Sugar | 2 cup
- Yeast | 2 tablespoon
- Sour cream | 1 can(s)
- Condensed milk | 1 unit(s)
- Chocolate powder for syrup | 7 tablespoon
- Butter | 2 tablespoon
- Strawberry | 1 to taste
- Candy | 5 unit(s)
- Beat the eggs and then add milk, wheat, butter, sugar and chocolate. Beat for 5 min
- Add the yeast and stir.
- In a round and greased shape pour the dough and bake for 35 min in the oven at 180°.
- While the dough is in the oven, make the topping.
- In a pan, melt the butter and add the condensed milk and chocolate powder.
- Mecha until it is ungluing from the pan and then turn off the fire.
- Add the cream and mix.
- After the cake is baked, uninform and put the frosting.
- Add the already sanitized strawberries and then the candy.
- If you prefer, take it to the fridge.
Did you like this recipe?