Chocolate cake with chocolate syrup.
View in original language
- Carrot | 3 unit(s)
- Egg. | 2 unit(s)
- Wheat. | 2 cup
- Sugar. | 1 cup
- Milk. | 1 cup
- Baking powder. | 1 tablespoon
- Tody | 1 cup
- Butter. | 1 tablespoon
- Oil. | 1 cup
- Sugar. | 1/2 cup
- Cut the carrot into pieces and set aside.
- In the blender add the eggs, oil, sugar, carrot, milk and beat for approximately 3 minutes.
- In a bowl add wheat and pour the liquid into the wheat and mix and finally the yeast stirs until the dough is homogeneous.
- Then transfer the dough to the roast and take it to bake in a preheated oven for approximately 40 minutes or until bake.
- Syrup preparation:
Add all the syrup ingredients to the pan and bring to a low heat, stirring constantly until it thickens.
- Then unmold the cake and pour the syrup over it.
- And he's ready to enjoy himself with the fml.
Did you like this recipe?