chicken stuffed bread
View in original language
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Oil | 1/2 cup
- Milk | 2 cup
- Wheat flour | 2 cup
- Salt | 1 teaspoon
- Garlic Clove | 1 unit(s)
- Yeast | 1 dessert spoon
- Stuffing: shredded chicken | 500 g
- Filling: green corn | 1 can(s)
- Filling: Olives | 1 to taste
- Green Scent (coriander and chives) | 1 to taste
- Tomato sauce | 1 cup
- Cottage cheese | 1 cup
- Oregano | 1 to taste
- In a pan, place the shredded chicken, corn, olives, green smell, tomato sauce and cottage cheese and mix well.
- Whisk the eggs, oil, milk, teigo flour, salt, garlic clove and yeast for 10 minutes, pressing the pulse function.
- To assemble, just put half of the dough in a greased shape with margarine, then spoon the chicken filling, spreading well, add the mozzarella, then curd and finish with the other part of the dough and the oregano to taste
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200° for about 40 minutes or until golden.
Did you like this recipe?