View in original language
- Chicken | 1 kg
- Butter | 1 unit(s)
- Garlic | 3 unit(s)
- Oil | 1 cup
- Wheat flour | 1/5 cup
- Onion | 2 unit(s)
- Coriander | 1 unit(s)
- Tomato extract | 4 dessert spoon
- Salt | 2 dessert spoon
- Put the chicken in pressure, after cooking, put it on the fire and add: oil, garlic, grated onion, coriander, tomato extract and salt. Tempera well (to your liking)!
- After seasoning, in a container of your choice add: wheat flour, butter, salt and half a cup of water at room temperature.
- Keep stirring until it takes on a firm consistency and no longer sticks to your hands and the bowl.
- Take a tray of your choice, line it with a layer of dough, then with a layer of stuffing, make this until it reaches the top of the tray. Beat an egg, and with a brush go over the dough so that it is golden brown.
- Bake for about 30 minutes at 160°C and serve.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like