View in original language
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Milk | 1 cup
- Wheat flour | 1 cup
- unsalted butter | 2 tablespoon
- Salt | 1/2 teaspoon
- Oil | 1 tablespoon
- Chopped small onion | 1/2 unit(s)
- Large, bone-in, skinless chicken breast, cooked and shredded (350 g already cooked and shredded) | 1 unit(s)
- Tomato Extract | 3 tablespoon
- Boiling water | 350 ml
- Chopped Parsley | 1/2 tablespoon
- Corn | 1/2 can(s)
In the blender cup, place the egg, milk, wheat flour, butter and salt.
- Beat on medium power, quickly, until obtaining a smooth and homogeneous mixture.
- Take a medium skillet, greased with a thread of oil, to the low fire, cover the surface with a small ladle of the dough and leave for 1 minute, or until the sides come loose.
- Flip with a spatula and leave for another 1 minute.
Fry the rest of the dough, replenishing the oil in the skillet when necessary, set aside.
In a pan, add the oil and heat over high heat.
- Add the onion and sauté quickly. Add the shredded chicken and fry for 5 minutes, or until golden.
- Add the tomato paste and
Let it cook on medium heat, with the pan semi-covered, for 5 minutes.
- Add the corn and parsley, mix well and remove from the heat.
Distribute the stuffing on one end of each dough, roll them up and arrange on a platter.
- Then serve with your favorite sauce.
Did you like this recipe?