Chicken noodles with white sauce
View in original language
- Pasta of your choice | 400 g
- Chicken breast | 2 unit(s)
- White sauce | 1/2 unit(s)
- Olive oil | 2 tablespoon
- Chopped Parsley | to taste
- Garlic Powder | to taste
- Black pepper | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- To prepare this chicken pasta recipe, start by cutting the chicken breast into cubes or medium strips, and seasoning with salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat and, when hot, add the chicken. Cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown.
- meanwhile, cook the pasta in a pan with boiling water and a little olive oil, for the time indicated on the package, or until you like it.
- When the meat is done and the noodles are cooked, drain the noodles and add to the meat. Add the white sauce and parsley, and adjust the flavor with salt and pepper. Mix everything together, cook for 1-2 minutes, and switch off.
- After the previous step, your chicken pasta with white sauce is ready! Serve immediately, if you like, with a cabbage and carrot salad, and enjoy!
Did you like this recipe?