Chicken noodles in the pressure cooker
View in original language
- Noodles300 g
- Water2 cup
- Tomato sauce1 can(s)
- Corn1/2 can(s)
- Shredded chicken breast250 g
- Sour cream1 can(s)
- Salt1 teaspoon
- Seasonings (Sazón or natural seasonings)1 dessert spoon
- shredded mozzarella cheese100 g
- In a pressure cooker, put the water, sauce, salt, seasonings, corn.
- Let it start to boil, as soon as it is boiling you put the pressure and leave it on the pressure for 2 to 3 minutes, turn off the fire and leave it until the pressure comes out.
- When the pressure comes off you will open the pan, add the chicken, the cream and the chicken breast and leave until the broth thickens.
- Then put it on a plate and put the mozzarella cheese on top. And serve.