Chicken Fricassee with Corn
View in original language
- Large cooked and shredded chicken breast1 kg
- Canned green corn1 can(s)
- Chopped Onion1 unit(s)
- Crushed garlic cloves2 unit(s)
- Butter3 tablespoon
- Cream Cheese1 cup
- Sour cream1 can(s)
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Sliced Olives to taste
- Mozzarella Cheese to taste
- Straw Potato to taste
- In the blender, beat the green corn, the cream cheese and the cream of milk. Reserve.
- In a pan, brown the onion and garlic in butter.
- Add the shredded chicken, salt and pepper to taste and mix well.
- Lower the heat and add the reserved cream of corn and the olives.
- Stir constantly until creamy.
- Pour the mixture into a serving dish and top with a generous layer of mozzarella.
- Bake in a preheated oven until the mozzarella has melted.
- Remove from the oven, cover with potato straw to taste and serve immediately.