CHICKEN DRUMSTICK WITH POTATOES
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- boiled and peeled potato | 250 g
- Ground cooked seasoned chicken | 200 g
- Salt and black pepper | 1 to taste
- In a bowl, love the potato well with a fork until it forms a mash. Mix the rest of the ingredients and knead until you form a very homogeneous dough.
- Separate the dough into four parts and make balls. Press with your finger in the center making a hole in the dough.
- Put the stuffing of your choice
- Close the ball and carefully shape it into a coxinha shape. Pass the coxinha in a bowl with egg and breadcrumbs
- Fry in hot oil
When the base and ends of the coxinhas are well golden, it is a sign that it is on point.
Did you like this recipe?