View in original language
- Milk | 2 cup
- Kinor Broth Cube | 1 unit(s)
- Wheat flour | 3 cup
- Shredded Chicken Breast | 500 g
- Chopped Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Minced Garlic Clove | 3 unit(s)
- Tomato Extract | 3 tablespoon
- Salt | 1 to taste
- Oil for frying | 1 l
- Preparation mode In a pan add the milk and the kinor broth. Bring to a boil and add the wheat flour. Stir until it comes off the pan
- Turn off the heat and let cool Take the dough and knead it until it becomes a thick and smooth dough. Reserve
- In a pan add the chopped onion and garlic. Saute well and add the shredded chicken. Sauté for 5 minutes and add the tomato paste and salt to taste.
- Let it cook for 3 minutes and turn off the heat and let it cool. Take some of the dough and shape and open Add the stuffing and close the coxinha Add the oil in a pan and let it heat for 4 minutes. Make the drumsticks and that's it
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like