View in original language
- From warm milk | 125 ml
- Warm water | 125 ml
- Oil | 50 ml
- sugar | 6 tablespoon
- Salt | 1 teaspoon
- From nest milk | 2 tablespoon
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- From organic yeast | 10 g
- Wheat flour | 700 g
In the bowl place the sugar and the egg and mix well, then add the oil, milk and water, stir lightly.
- add the yeast and salt and then the wheat until it reaches the point (when it doesn't stick to your hands anymore).
- Knead well for 15 minutes, and let it rest for 1 hour.
Soon after that time, open the dough, and make strips of equal sizes, roll in the cheese and place in the greased shape with butter and wheat.
Let it grow, until it double the volume,
Then put it to bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 35 minutes.
- As soon as it bakes, remove from the oven and throw the condensed milk on top and the grated coconut.
Did you like this recipe?