Cheese Bread With Potato
View in original language
- Sweet peas5 cup
- Boiled and mashed potato3 cup
- Milk1 cup
- Oil1 cup
- Cheese to taste200 g
- Egg3 unit(s)
- Salt1/2 tablespoon
- 1 Pass the potatoes through a sieve or strainer to obtain a smooth puree. Place this mashed potato in a pan along with the milk and margarine or oil and bring to a boil. Keep stirring the mixture of this cheese bread and potato until it boils.
- 2 Place the flour and salt in a bowl, add the ingredients from the pan and mix first with a spoon and then with your hands, until you get a smooth dough. Add the eggs one by one and incorporate well into the dough.
- 3 Finally, incorporate the grated cheese into the potato bread and cheese mixture and knead well again. Shape the dough into balls the size you want and place on an oven tray (no need to grease). Bake in a hot oven (200°C) until golden.
- 4 Take your cheese bread made with potato out of the oven and let it cool a little before enjoying it. Check out how to freeze leftover cheese bread below and tell us what you think of this suggestion in the comments.