Cheese bread 🧀 turbocharged
View in original language
- Cassava Starch | 1 kg
- Milk | 1 l
- Cheese (of your choice) | 1 kg
- Oil (200ml) | 1 cup
- Egg | 8 unit(s)
- Salt | 1 tablespoon
- In a pan, bring the milk to a boil with the salt.
- In a bowl, place the cassava starch with the salt, and pour the boiling milk to scald the dough. Let cool.
- When the dough is already cold, mix the cheese, and the eggs little by little. Mix it all up.
- Grease your hands there with a little oil, and make balls, put it in the shape (no need to grease).
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for approximately 1 hour.
- Note: if you are going to use a very fatty cheese, reduce the oil and cheese.
Did you like this recipe?