View in original language
- Cauliflower head | 1 unit(s)
- Tablespoon of unsalted butter | 1 tablespoon
- Cup of vegetable broth | 1 cup
- Tablespoons of sour cream | 2/3 tablespoon
- Salt and pepper to taste | 1 to taste
- Place the cauliflower and water or broth in a medium saucepan, bring to a boil over high heat. When it starts to boil, reduce the heat and cook until the cauliflower is tender, about 10 minutes. Place the cauliflower in the blender. Add a few tablespoons of the cooking liquid and mix until smooth. Add the cream and butter and mix until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Serve it hot.
Did you like this recipe?