Cassava Pasta Coxinha
View in original language
- Boiled and mashed cassava | 800 g
- Butter or margarine | 02 tablespoon
- Wheat flour | 02 tablespoon
- Salt and spices | to taste
- Stuffing Shredded chicken with cream cheese, however you can use the stuffing of your choice. | 1 kg
- Milk for breading | 300 ml
- Breadcrumbs | 300 g
- In a large pan, place the cassava, salt, spices, butter and wheat flour.
Cook for 15 minutes over medium heat, until the dough completely separates from the bottom of the pan.
Note: if the dough is too soft, add more flour. Turn off the heat and wait for it to cool.
- With the cold dough, transfer to a floured work surface and knead it until it becomes a smooth and soft dough.
- Take small portions of the dough, open, fill and shape.
- For breading : dip in iced milk and breadcrumbs .
Fry in hot oil.
- Use a paper towel to soak up the post-frying oil. And serve.
Did you like this recipe?