Cassava Escondidinho with pepperoni
View in original language
- Boiled Cassava with Salt | 1 kg
- grated pepperoni | 2 unit(s)
- Grated Mozzarella | 200 g
- Cream cheese | 2 tablespoon
- Chopped Onion | 1/2 unit(s)
- In a pan, put 1 thread of oil, add the onion, the grated pepperoni and let it fry. Reserve.
- Knead the manioc well, add the curd, half of the mozzarella. Mix everything. It becomes a mass.
- Grease a baking dish with oil, place half the cassava dough, the pepperoni, the remaining cassava dough and finish with the mozzarella.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 200°.
Note: The green smell on top is optional
Did you like this recipe?