View in original language
- 1k of grated cassava or (cassava) | 1 kg
- 3 whole eggs | 3 unit(s)
- 3 cups of milk | 3 cup
- 3 cups of sugar | 3 cup
- 2 tablespoons of margarine | 2 tablespoon
- 1 pinch of salt | 1 l
- 1 small grated coconut | 1 unit(s)
- 6 drops of vanilla (optional) paper towel | 6 teaspoon
- Mix the ingredients in a large pot with the help of a conxa or a wooden spoon ⠀
- Light to bake in shape use butter to grease and infarinhada for approximately 45 min in oven.
- It gets creamy inside and with a crispy crust⠀
Did you like this recipe?