Cashew nut flour bread
View in original language
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Demerara sugar | 30 g
- Warm water | 120 ml
- Olive oil | 20 g
- Organic Yeast | 6 g
- Salt | 4 g
- Xanthan Gum | 5 g
- Flaxseed flour (optional) | 10 g
- Brown rice flour | 100 g
- Cashew Nut Flour | 100 g
- Sweet sprinkle | 100 g
- Add the sugar to the warm water (it needs to be lukewarm, otherwise it will kill the yeast), stir well and then add the yeast and mix, let it rise (form a foam and increase the volume).
- In a bowl, mix the flours, flour, xanthan gum and salt, set aside. Beat the eggs with the oil until frothy, then place in the center of the flour mixture.
- Add the yeast and mix little by little, moving from the outside to the inside until the ingredients are well incorporated. Cover the bowl with a clean cloth and place it in a “warmest” place to rise (about 2 hours).
- - Put the dough in a greased bread pan and fix it with the back of a spoon wet in the water to leave the surface very smooth. If you want, sprinkle a little cashew nut flour.
- After this time the dough will double in volume, so stir this dough with a spoon to remove the fermentation.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for about 35 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?