Carrot pancake 🥕
View in original language
- grated carrot2 cup
- Eggs2 unit(s)
- Unleavened Wheat Flour2 cup
- Milk2 cup
- Oil or olive oil3 tablespoon
- Salt1 teaspoon
- Chicken or Beef Stuffing600 g
- Mix all the ingredients in the blender, if the dough is too thick add half a cup of milk.
- In a hot skillet, brushed with oil or olive oil, add the dough using a ladle. I make thin discs with the dough.
- Stuff each disc with shredded chicken or ground beef. Roll up and place in a refractory that can go in the oven.
- If desired, cover with red or white sauce and sprinkle with mozzarella and parmesan cheese.